19.4.09

Something else

By the way, I run. I run under the rain. I run fast, forever, and ever. I run under the rain because the power of water rises around me, my heart, my essence, my vision of life. I run under the rain because the power of water is around me. I am water when I run under the rain, with my nude feet, with my nude corpus, with my nude mind. My nude mind run under the rain when I feel. I feel me nude now. I feel me nude, alone, happy, and with my mind open to a new way in my sensitive life.
Something else, now I wear old jeans, my Puma black shoes, a pink shirt and a small pocket of Camel lights cigars in any place of my jeans. I am nude. I am nude and run under the rain with all my forces. My face is wet. My hands are wets.
I am not nude. I feel like that...

No hay comentarios.: